1. Senz A, Illarda E, Klim S. Kelly AM. Development, implementation and evaluation of a process to recognize and reduce aggression and violence in an Australian emergency department Emerg Med Australas (epub ahead of print)
2. Jones P, Kelly AM, Keijzers G et al. Chronic disease management in Emergency Department patients presenting with dyspnoea. Emerg Med Australas 2020; 32:1067-70.
3. Rawicki AJ, Klim S, Kelly AM. What is the distribution of Aortic Dissection Detection Risk Score in an undifferentiated emergency department chest pain population? Emerg Med Australas 2020;32:872-874
4. Karamercan MA, Sundar ZD, Ergin M, Van Meer O, Body R, Harjola VP, Verschuren F, Christ M, Golea A, Capsec J, Barletta C, Garcia-Castrillo L, Altunci YA, Katirici Y, Kelly AM, Laribi S. Seasonal Variations of Patients Presenting With Dyspnea to Emergency Departments in Europe: Results From the EURODEM Study Turk J Med Sci (at Press) 5. Rousseau G, Keijzers G, van Meer O, Craig S, Karamercan M, Klim S, Body R, Kuan WS, Harjola VP, Jones P, Verschuren F, Holdgate A, Christ M, Golea A, Capsec J, Barletta C, Graham CA, Garcia-Castrillo L, Laribi S, Kelly AM. Epidemiology, treatment and outcome of patients with lower respiratory tract infection presenting to emergency departments with dyspnoea (AANZDEM and EURODEM studies) Emergency Medicine Australasia 2020 Aug 3. Epub ahead of print.
6. Shah N, Almteeiri MAA, Noaman S, Cox N, Wong C, Kelly AM, Soon K. Effects of coronary computer tomography angiography screening on smoking habits in asymptomatic individuals with family history of premature coronary heart disease. New Emirates Medical Journal. 2020
7. Lloyd M, Luscombe A, Grant C, Karunajeewa H, Klim S, Wijeratne T, Kelly AM. Specialised vestibular physiotherapy in the Emergency Department: A pilot safety and feasibility study Emergency Medicine Australasia 2020;32:860-863.
8. Lloyd M, Mackintosh A, Grant C, McManus F, Kelly AM, Karunajeewa H, Tang CY. Evidence-based management of patients with vertigo, dizziness and imbalance at an Australian metropolitan health service: an observational study of clinical practice. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice, 36:7, 818-825.
9. Green L, Selleck L, Gibbons M, Klim S, Ritchie P, Patel R, Pham C, Kelly AM. Does The Evidence Justify Routine Transfer of Residents of Aged Care Facilities For CT Scan After Minor Head Trauma? Intern Med J 2020;50:1048-1052
10. Pan D, Foster M, Tagg A, Klim S, Kelly AM. How well does the Best Guess method predict children's weight in an Emergency Department in 2018-9? Emerg Med Australas 2020; 32:135-40.
11. Klim S, Kelly AM. Krieser D. Epidemiology of headache in children in a community Emergency Department – a scoping study. Ped Emerg Care (epub ahead of print)
12. Patel K, Klim S, Ritchie P, Johns I, Kelly AM. Y External Validation Of The Modified HOPPE Score To Predict Low Risk Pulmonary Embolism Suitable For Early Discharge. Clin Exp Emerg Med. 2020;7:107-113.
13. Klim S, Krieser D, Kelly AM. Sub-optimal treatment of paediatric migraine in an emergency department: An observational study. Emerg Med Australas 2019;31:879-881.
14. lim S, Krieser D, Kelly AM. What is the rate of head CT scan rates in children presenting with headache to a community teaching hospital emergency department in Australia? Ped Emerg Med J (epub ahaed of print)
Kerrie RussellAdmin Officer[email protected]