1. Kelly AM, Cockburn T, Madden B. When Patients Behave Badly – Consent, Breach of the Duty of Care and the Law Emergency Medicine Australasia (epub ahead of print) When Patient Behave Badly_Accepted version.pdf
2. Kelly AM. COVID-19 and Medical Litigation – More Than Just the Obvious Emergency Medicine Australasia 2020; 32:703-5.
3. Kelly AM. Medical Experts and Evaluations of the Standard of Care in Medical Litigation – Strengths, Weaknesses and Potential Improvements. J Law Med 2019; 27:455-71. KELLY_Experts_27_JLM_455.pdf
4. Coman J, Kelly AM, Savulescu J, Craig S. What to do with the skeleton in your cupboard? BMJ 2019; 367:l6705.BMJ Skeltons in the closet.pdf
5. Parker H, Kelly AM, Wells D. Improving the quality of hospital-generated police reports using a structured proforma. Emergency Medicine 2000; 12:317-21.
6. Al-Khafaji K, Loy J, Kelly AM. Characteristics and outcome of patients brought to an emergency department under section 10 of the Mental Health Act in Victoria. Inter J Law Psych 2014; 37:415-9.Al-Khafaji.pdf