Graduate Midwife and Combined Graduate Midwife/Nurse Program
Bachelor of Midwifery / Bachelor of Nursing (dual registrant) candidates must apply via PMCV Allocation and Placement Service APS (computer match).
1. Log in and register to the Western Health recruitment page.
2. Find the graduate program you are interested in, and click on the title. Click "Apply Now"
NOTE: if applying for both Midwifery and Combined program please note this in your letter and only apply in the combined recruitment
13th July 2020 to 5th August 2020
3. Upload all documents required
4. Attend Interview as Invited
Interview will be held August/September
Format yet to be determined
Minimum of 2 clinical referees who have directly supervised your undergraduate clinical experience, at least one must be from a birthing placement. (note: if applying for the Combines Program it is preferred you have one midwifery and one nursing reference)
Applicants will need to provide two clinical referees to APS. Please refer to the APS website.
Bridging Program –
Early Career, Refresher and Postgraduate supported program
POSTGRADUATES ONLY: candidates must apply via PMCV Allocation and Placement Service APS (computer match).
2. Find the Bridging Program, and click on the title. Click "Apply Now"
Interview will be held August
Postgraduate Candidates must also include:
Enquiries can be directed to:
Education Manager and GNMP Coordinator