Biostats Seminar Part 3
· Why should you use logistic regression?
· Logistic regression with a categorical predictor
· Logistic regression with a continuous predictor
This 45min session would be of interest to staff that want to exploit ideas or concepts that they are about to develop or are seeking funding options
Biostats Seminar Part 4
· An introduction to confounding and directed acyclic graphs
· Fitting multivariable linear and logistic regression models
· Reporting findings from linear and logistic regression
This 45 min session would be of interest to staff wanting to advance their idea toward commercialisation
This 45 minute session will cover how to present your research ideas so that they can be better supported and funded
This workshop will cover fundamentals for getting started in using Experience-based Co-Design as a consumer-engaged methodology. Real-world clinical-research examples will be provided as well as links to useful resources and tools.
How to Pitch
Lean Methodology Ideation
This 45 minute session will explore the concepts of lean methodology as they apply to the creative process of generating, developing, and communicating new ideas
This 45 minute session will explore the creative process of generating, developing, and communicating new ideas
This 45 min session will explore the various elements that constitute leaderships, leaders and leading a team
For questions regarding registration, queries and research workshop requests, please contact Mr Bill Karanatsios [email protected] or [email protected].