The Western Health Foundation recently launched the Western Health Emergency Response Fund, inviting the community to donate and/or send a message of encouragement to our frontline healthcare workers in the face of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
Messages of support have been flooding in, providing a much-needed morale boost for our hard-working staff. The messages have been displayed in our staff wellbeing rooms across our three hospital campuses, as well as on the Western Health Coronavirus Community Hub.
Thank you to everyone who has made a donation and/or sent a message of support. It is much appreciated. Below, we share with you a few of the kind messages we have received to date.
• We support you & thank you for your bravery in looking after your community. We wish you & your families well. We will get through this together – Helen
• Thank you for all that you have done and will be doing to keep us safe – Samantha
• With our deepest appreciation....on behalf of our community THANK YOU SO MUCH xxx - John
• To our brave nurses & doctors, all our prayers & best wishes are with you. We would be nothing without your work especially in this unprecedented crisis.– Efstratios
• The midwives at Joan Kirner were amazing during our recent stay. We were in such a lovely bubble of newborn happiness, it was almost like nothing unusual was happening outside, they do an amazing job – Joanna
• Thanks to all the doctors and nurses, who are working in current critical situation. You are working for us, I am staying home for you - Sanjeev
• You're all absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work and please stay safe and well - Phil
• I'm doing Chemo at the moment so a big thank you to the nurses for making this still possible. You're doing a great job – Sue
• Western Health legends, doing an incredible job. Huge respect - Rhyll
• You guys are worth your weight in gold - Oh & chocolate! Thank you for everything you have done & continue to do – Charlene
• Well done to all involved trying to beat this pandemic - Peter
• Thank you for your courageous, tireless and selfless act of being there for the nation - Krystal
• You're all doing such an awesome job to keep us all safe. Our thoughts are with you – Hilmi
• THANK YOU all for putting the energy and time into looking after all the people you don't even know – Kay
• Your dedication and support is much appreciated and recognised! You are doing your best – Amy
• Great work, you make us proud. Thank you! – Richard
• Thank you for all you are doing by risking your lives on the front line – Michael
• Thank you for your care and support for our communities during these difficult time. – Hoa
Please donate to the Western Health Emergency Response Fund and add your message of support.