Join the Western Health Foundation on Sunday 29 March 2015 to raise funds for children’s healthcare at Sunshine Hospital by registering in either a 5km or 10km walk or run.
Sunday 29 March 2015
Doug Mills Reserve, Footscray Park
Created by the Western Health Foundation, and supported by leaders in the West, WalkWest is the first major community walk event in the west. Events include a 5km or 10km Walk and run along the beautiful Maribyrnong River. Entry is FREE so enter your team today!
Here is how to support children's healthcare at Sunshine Hospital.
1. Book out the morning in your diary – Sunday 29 March 2015
2. Register online at www.walkwest.com.au
3. Get a team together, give it a name
4. Invite family, friends or colleagues to join your WalkWest team
5. If you wish, you can fundraise or make a donation via walkwest.com.au. The website will step you through this process.
Read all about WalkWest on the website and look out for the displays in our hospital foyers, around the community.
Feel free to call the Western Health Foundation on 1300 079 599 and talk to us about how you can help WalkWest.